- Evaluation of the overall pollution load due to the pulp and paper industries.
- Assessment of the Impact of Implementation of Charter for “Water Recycling & Pollution
Prevention in Pulp and Paper Industry” prepared by CPCB 2015.
- Capture diurnal and daily variation
- Reconnaissance of identified (as per the list provided by CPCB) Pulp and Paper Industries
(130) in Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- Assessment of Water Consumption and Pollution Control Facilities
- Sampling of Industrial effluent from the outlet of ETP of the mills.
- Sampling from the recipient drains and their upstream/ downstream monitoring
- Groundwater sampling of hand pumps/tubewells adjacent to the industries/drains.
- Analysis of samples for certain Physico-chemical characteristics (pH, Colour, TSS, VSS,
TDS, BOD, COD, AOX and SAR).
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.